To print your current year return, please follow the directions below:
- Log in to the H&R Block online program.
- Click the My Previous Taxes link in the left navigation.
- Click the Download or Print My Taxes link.
- The View Tax Return pop up will appear warning you about the security issues with saving your return to a shared folder on your computer. Click the Continue button.
- In the file download window, click Open to view your return.
- An Adobe Reader window will appear. Click the Printer Icon menu in the upper left corner (see example below).
Note: The steps described above give you access to a PDF that contains both your federal and state return. Your state return follows your federal return in the pdf.