New Tax Central Mobile App Available
The free H&R Block Tax Central App is now available in the iTunes Store and on the Android Market with features to help taxpayers year-round. The comprehensive app answers popular tax questions, has a tax refund estimator and a customized tax information checklist to identify key filing dates and materials users need to file. A new feature was recently added to give users a convenient way to track the status of their refund.
H&R Block’s app can be used on iPhone, iPod Touch or Android-compatible devices and includes other features, such as:
- Tax help on-the-go with a glossary of tax terms, and instant answers from The Tax Institute at H&R Block to the most popular questions submitted by taxpayers
- A quick estimate of a taxpayer’s refund that can be e-mailed to the app user
- Office locator providing a phone number and directions to the office of choice, and a Products & Services feature that explains the H&R Block At Home solutions for do-it-yourself filers
- Short tax quizzes that keep track of scores and allow users to see if they are improving their tax knowledge
- Links to H&R Block video clips on YouTube that give users access to entertaining and educational tax information.
- Status of Federal Refund (if e-filed) Tax filers can answer three simple questions to locate the status of their refund.
Get the Tax Central Mobile App today!
The FREE H&R Block Smartphone app and can be downloaded by visiting iTunes and the Android Marketplace on your mobile device or from your computer.
Download Now for FREE in iTunes
Download Now for FREE in the Android Marketplace