Maximum Flexibility In Preparing Your Taxes
We know you value your time. That's why we use technologies like video conferencing and instant messaging to help address your taxes on your schedule.
How It Works
- Select a Tax Professional from our national network.
- Start working with an available tax professional immediately, or set an appointment for a time that's most convenient for you.
- Communicate the way that works best for you: Video conference, phone or chat.
- Easily upload your documents securely to your tax professional using a scanner, camera or smart phone.
- Your tax professional will ask you questions to make sure you get every credit or deduction you may qualify for, then file your return.
Your Tax Professional will complete your return and review it with you before we file your taxes. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed and your tax return is backed by our maximum refund guarantee, so try Block Live now.
Pricing for Block Live is determined based upon your unique tax preparation needs. Start now to receive a custom quote from one of our tax professionals.
Need More Information?
Learn how H&R Block's Block Live works with your busy schedule to connect you with our network of highly trained tax professionals wherever you are. It has never been easier to take advantage of H&R Block's expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this service secure?
How do I send my tax documents?
There are several options for sending tax documents to your tax professional, including:
- Attach files – Attach electronic versions of documents, such as PDFs, scanned documents, pictures, etc. to the Documents folder in your online account.
- Smartphone App – Download the My H&R Block Smartphone App (iPhone and Android) to take pictures of your tax documents and automatically upload the images to your online account.
What tax documents do I need to provide?
You'll need to provide tax documents such as W-2, 1099, or any document that reports taxes withheld. For a more in depth checklist, use the H&R Block tax preparation checklist. Additionally, you will need to provide a valid photo ID and we recommend providing a copy of last year's tax return.
Can I use my current Tax Pro with this service?
Not all of our tax professionals are currently participating in this service. You will be able to select a tax professional out of a number of qualified candidates.
How can I access my return after it's been filed?
After you've approved and paid for your completed tax return you'll be able to download a PDF copy of your return from your online account.
Digitally "drop off" your tax documents
Fax or Digitally Upload Your Paperwork
If you're too busy to physically drop off your documents with a Tax Professional, then this service is perfect for you.
How It Works
- Organize your tax documents (W-2s, mortgage statements, 1099, etc.) and complete the Drop Off form.
- Start Block Live, select a Tax Professional and schedule an appointment to review and approve your return.
- Send your documents via digital attach or the My H&R Block smartphone app.
- Your H&R Block Tax Professional will contact you to review and follow up as necessary in advance of your scheduled appointment.
help + health = helpth℠
The Affordable Care Act has made health care a tax issue – something we know all about. Learn how we can helpth.Get helpth Now