Finding answers to your tax questions is now less taxing.

Get Answers To Your Tax Questions

H&R Block Tax Professionals relentlessly focus on making sure you profit from every deduction and credit available.

Do I have to report GI Bill payments?

No, you won’t be taxed on your GI Bill scholarship funds.

However, you must subtract your GI Bill and other nontaxable scholarship funds to claim certain benefits. You must subtract the funds from your qualified education expenses if you claim any of these:

  • Tuition and fees deduction
  • American Opportunity Credit
  • Lifetime Learning Credit
  • Any other education-related benefits

Look At Your Life Through Taxes

No matter which life stage you're in, H&R Block has the tools and resources to help you understand how taxes impact your life. It's our Purpose. We look at your life through tax... and find ways to help.

Tax Calculators

Estimate your withholdings, calculate your refund, or find out how health care laws may impact you.

Browse Tax Articles

Looking for articles written by the pros at H&R Block? Search our article database to find answers to all of your tax related questions.