Finding answers to your tax questions is now less taxing.

Get Answers To Your Tax Questions

H&R Block Tax Professionals relentlessly focus on making sure you profit from every deduction and credit available.

How should my employer report designated Roth 401(k) contributions on my W-2?

Employers should report designated Roth 401(k) contributions on the W-2, Box 12 with Code AA. If your W-2 reports the amounts incorrectly or doesn't use Code AA, request a new W-2 from your employer.

If you change or add information to a W-2 that's not reported to the IRS, the IRS will reject your e-filed return.


Look At Your Life Through Taxes

No matter which life stage you're in, H&R Block has the tools and resources to help you understand how taxes impact your life. It's our Purpose. We look at your life through tax... and find ways to help.

Tax Calculators

Estimate your withholdings, calculate your refund, or find out how health care laws may impact you.

Browse Tax Articles

Looking for articles written by the pros at H&R Block? Search our article database to find answers to all of your tax related questions.