Finding answers to your tax questions is now less taxing.

Get Answers To Your Tax Questions

H&R Block Tax Professionals relentlessly focus on making sure you profit from every deduction and credit available.

If I haven't received my Form 1098-T, can I file?

Yes, although usually it's best to wait for your Form 1098-T. If you have proof of your qualifying education expenses, you can file your return without this document. Call the institution if you didn't receive the form, to either request a duplicate or to find out why one wasn't sent to you.

Look At Your Life Through Taxes

No matter which life stage you're in, H&R Block has the tools and resources to help you understand how taxes impact your life. It's our Purpose. We look at your life through tax... and find ways to help.

Tax Calculators

Estimate your withholdings, calculate your refund, or find out how health care laws may impact you.

Browse Tax Articles

Looking for articles written by the pros at H&R Block? Search our article database to find answers to all of your tax related questions.