Finding answers to your tax questions is now less taxing.

Get Answers To Your Tax Questions

H&R Block Tax Professionals relentlessly focus on making sure you profit from every deduction and credit available.

If I'm real estate professional with an LLC, what form do I use to file?

It depends on how the LLC is taxed.

If the LLC is a single-member LLC, you can file as a sole proprietor and enter rental income on your Schedule E.

If the LLC is taxed as a corporation or partnership, you'll enter the rental income based on the business type:

  • S corporations and partnerships file Form 8825.
  • C corporations file Form 1120.

Look At Your Life Through Taxes

No matter which life stage you're in, H&R Block has the tools and resources to help you understand how taxes impact your life. It's our Purpose. We look at your life through tax... and find ways to help.

Tax Calculators

Estimate your withholdings, calculate your refund, or find out how health care laws may impact you.

Browse Tax Articles

Looking for articles written by the pros at H&R Block? Search our article database to find answers to all of your tax related questions.