- If you bought TaxCut on a CD, click here.
- If you downloaded TaxCut from an Internet Store, click here.
- Click the Update link above to download, and save the file to the hard disk. Remember its location. Do not save the file in the same folder that contains your TaxCut 2000 program files.
- Close TaxCut, if it's open.
- Click on the TaxCut 2000 Update B icon.
- Select the hard disk on which TaxCut 2000 is located, and click the Install button. The update program will now update your version of TaxCut 2000. Click the Quit button when the update is finished to close the update program.
- The old TaxCut 2000 files will be automatically placed in the trash.
- Empty the trash.
TaxCut Updates and Workarounds for the 2000 Federal Macintosh Edition
To update your copy of TaxCut for the 2000 tax year, open TaxCut and choose Update TaxCut from the Tools menu. The program does the rest.
If you're having problems updating TaxCut from within the program, follow the instructions below to download and install the update from this location. If you haven't tried updating TaxCut by choosing Update TaxCut from the Tools menu, we recommend that you try this method first.