- Click one of the links below to download your State update:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Most browsers will prompt you to save the file to disk. Choose a place to save the file, and remember its name and location. We recommend that you do not save it in the TaxCut00 folder.
- Close your TaxCut State program if it's open.
- Open Windows Explorer, locate the file that you saved in Step 2, and double-click it.
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.
- Final Forms and Instructions
- Electronic Filing
- Limited Dependent Care Credit
- Excess Dependent Care Credit
- Schedule G-1, Lump-Sum Distributions
- State Rejects Form 540-ES, Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers
- Form 540X, Amended Returns for 1999 and 2000
- Form 540X, Amended Returns for 2000 with Dependent Care Credit
To download your State program's update, open your State program and click Update TaxCut on the Tools menu. The program will do the rest.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the latest State program update: