- Click here to download the update. Most browsers will prompt you to save the file (tc01updf.exe) to disk. Choose a place to save the file, and remember its location. We recommend that you do not save it in the TaxCut01 folder.
- Close TaxCut, if it is open.
- Open Explorer, locate the file (tc01updf.exe) and double-click it.
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.
- 1099-R Worksheet with Distribution Code "P" or "D"
- Updating TaxCut Federal Version 5607 to Version 6001
- Taxpayers Who Were Directly Affected by the September 11 Terrorist Attacks and Owe an Underpayment Penalty
- Keogh/SEP/SIMPLE Worksheet
- Rate Reduction Credit and Offset of Advance Payments
- TaxCut version 4301 fails to update IRS Publications
- Updating IRS Publications
- Microsoft Money 2002 Import: Summary List Display
- Screen Display of Microsoft Money 2001 Capital Gains Report
- "Review Your Entries" Report
- Electronic Filing: Contributing to Express IRA or Express Investor Account
- Importing Microsoft Money 2001 or 2002 File
Updates and Workarounds for the 2001 Federal Windows and Federal Windows Deluxe Editions
To update TaxCut, start the TaxCut program and then choose Update TaxCut from the Tools menu.
If you have problems updating TaxCut from within the program as described above, follow the instructions below to download and install the update from this Web site.
Workarounds and Other Problems