Updates for the 2004 Edition of TaxCut Complete Home & Business
TaxCut Premium Plus for Home
- Click here to download the update. Most browsers will prompt you to save the file (TaxCut_2004_Federal_UpdaterE.exe) to disk. Choose a place to save the file, and remember its location. We recommend that you do not save it in the TaxCut04 folder.
- If it is open, close TaxCut.
- Open Windows Explorer. Locate the file (TaxCut_2004_Federal_UpdaterE.exe); and double-click it.
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.
To update TaxCut Premium Plus for Home, start the TaxCut Premium Plus for Home program and then choose Update TaxCut from the Tools menu.
If you have problems updating TaxCut Premium Plus for Home from within the program as described above, follow the instructions below to download and install the update from this Web site.
TaxCut for Business
To update your copy of TaxCut for Business 2004 via the Auto-Update feature follow these steps:
- Open the TaxCut for Business program.
- Click on the Forms menu across the top of the screen, move to the Update TaxCut menu and then select one of the following:
A. All Federal Forms to update all of your federal forms
B. The specific types of forms for a quicker update
- Once you receive a message letting you know that the process is complete restart the program.
If you are unable to download your update through our Auto-Update feature, you can get updates from our Web site: