- Click the download link here. Most browsers will prompt you to save the file (tcmupdF.hqx) to disk. Choose a place to save the file and remember its location. We recommend that you do not save it in the TaxCut97 folder.
- Close TaxCut if it's open.
- Locate the file (tcmupdF.hqx) and double-click it.
- Click Next. The Select Destination Directory screen appears.
- If you installed TaxCut in C:\TAXCUT97, click Next.
- If you installed TaxCut on a different drive or in a different
directory, click Browse and select the correct drive and directory,
click OK, and then click Next.
Note: You must install the update program files in the same directory that you installed the TaxCut 1997 program files.
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.
1997 Federal Macintosh Edition Updates