- Click one of the following links to
download your state update.
Note: Save the file to the hard disk and remember its location. Do not save the file in the same folder that contains your Kiplinger TaxCut program files.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Close TaxCut if it's open.
- If the TaxCut XX '99 Installer (XX =
state abbreviation) doesn't automatically appear after you download the update,
double-click the hqx file and/or the sea (self-extracting archive) icon.
Note: If your Macintosh can't find the application program that opens the update file, you need to download Stuffit Expander from http://www.aladdinsys.com.
- Double-click the Installer icon.
- Click Install. A message displays telling you files already exist and asks you if you wish to replace with them with items from the Installer.
- Click Replace all duplicates.
1999 Macintosh State Edition
Updates & Workarounds
To see a list of the problems that
the update fixes, click a link below. To download your state program's update, open your
state program and click Update TaxCut on the Tools menu. The program will do the rest.