Download and Install Updates Yourself - Mac Operating System
- Select your state from the dropdown list; then click " Download Update ".
If you don't see your state in the drop-down menu, then an update hasn't been released yet. Please check back at a later date.
- When prompted to save the update file to disk, save it to your desktop. The file will be named H&R Block 2013_California_UpdaterB.dmg or something similar, depending on which version of H&R Block™ you are updating.
- Close H&R Block, if it is open.
- Double-click the update on your desktop (or other location where you saved it).
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.
Back to Update Center