Form 926

Return by a U.S. Transferor of Property to a Foreign Corporation

U.S. citizens or residents, domestic corporations or domestic estates and trusts must file tax form 926 to report certain exchanges or transfers of property to a foreign corporation. This would include transfers of cash over $100,000 to a foreign corporation or if the transfer of cash resulted in owning more than 10% of the foreign corporation’s stock, in which case these transactions would be reported on IRS form 926.

Ready to get started on your U.S. tax return?
We offer two convenient ways to prepare your taxes – let us prepare and file your return using our virtual tax preparation service from anywhere, or if you're in a country where we have an office, you can meet with a tax professional in person.

Get Started