Get Answers


I have a 1099 taxes issue. I received 1099 after filing taxes. Will I have to amend and re-file my return?

Yes, if you received 1099 forms after filing your taxes, you might need to amend your return. Depending on the additional amount of interest and dividends, these might be affected:

  • Taxable income
  • Credits
  • Adjustments
  • Refund
  • Balance due

Ready to file?

You've got your forms. And we've got your back. There's only one thing left to do. Let's do this.


So how much will you get (or owe) this year? That’s the million-dollar question. We happen to have three very useful calculators to help you estimate your refund or balance due.

Need Live Support? 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) or Find An Office