Get Answers


Do I report foreign wage income in the W-2 and Foreign Income Form 2555 topics?

Yes. Use Foreign Income Form 2555. You can exclude some of your foreign earned income if all of these apply:

  • You have foreign earned income.
  • Your tax home was in a foreign country.
  • You meet either the bona fide residence or physical presence tests.

To learn more about these tests, read the Foreign Income Form 2555 instructions.

Ready to file?

You've got your forms. And we've got your back. There's only one thing left to do. Let's do this.


So how much will you get (or owe) this year? That’s the million-dollar question. We happen to have three very useful calculators to help you estimate your refund or balance due.

Need Live Support? 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) or Find An Office