Do You Know About H&R Block’s Tax Software?
With this tax preparation option, you can download the software to your computer or install it directly on your hard drive from a compact disc (CD).
H&R Block Tax Software Features
Only with H&R Block you can get:
- Free, unlimited, and personalized real-time chat with a tax professional
- Free, in-person audit support and representation
- Refund Reveal, which shows in a simple, easy to understand snapshot how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make
- Options take advantage of other exclusive products and services such as Tax Identity Care – where dedicated experts help clients better protect themselves against Tax Identity Theft, and assist with restoration if a client becomes a victim.
Plus, all H&R Block Software clients receive:
- Maximum Refund Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction and Accuracy Guarantee
- Up to five federal tax returns – enough to include friends and family
- Several layers of security technologies and policies to safeguard your most sensitive information
- Value pricing currently starting at $19.95
Tax Software from the Tax Experts
H&R Block’s DIY products are based on 60-plus years of preparing state and federal tax returns. No matter how complex your tax situation, H&R Block’s DIY interview process will guide you through preparing and filing an accurate tax return – whether you complete your return in one sitting or work on it for a few days.
We offer multiple tax software solutions – Basic, Deluxe, Premium, and Premium & Business – all of which allow you to pick the option that best meets your needs based on the complexity of your tax situation. All versions include:
- Step-by-step guidance on more than 350 tax credits and deductions
- Capability to import W-2s, 1099s and last year’s return
- Direct import of 1095A health insurance documents from the Marketplace
- Deduction itemization
Can you deduct business vehicle expenses on your taxes? Learn more about business vehicle deductions and get tax answers at H&R Block.
Learn if you and your spouse can switch from filing jointly to filing separately from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Advancing your career may be a tax deductible work expense. Learn more about 4 tax write offs that fall in this category with the experts at H&R Block.
Learn more about being married and filing taxes jointly with your spouse with help from the tax experts at H&R Block.