I have a question about reporting Form 1099-R on Form 1040-A — Where on a Form 1040-A do I report my Form 1099-R gross distributions and taxable amounts?


Regarding reporting Form 1099-R on Form 1040-A, do the following, from an IRA:

  • Gross distributions — Line 11a
  • Taxable distributions — Line 11b

From a pension or annuity:

  • Gross distributions — Line 12a
  • Taxable distributions — Line 12b

Related Topics