We have many safe ways to file.
You can get professional tax prep help without leaving home. Here’s how:
1. Find a tax pro in your area who matches your needs.
2. Answer some easy questions about you, your life, and what might affect your taxes.
3. Take a pic of your tax docs and securely send to your pro through MyBlock. Not sure what docs you need? We'll help you create a custom checklist.
4. If you or your pro have questions along the way, you can connect virtually over video, phone, or chat. Or swing by the office if you want. Plus, our new to-do list feature makes it easy for your pro to ask for more details and docs.
5. Enjoy having your tax pro do all the work. You just review, approve, and sign your return from anywhere. Questions? Your pro can walk you through your return. Now relax, you’re done.
You can swing by your neighborhood H&R Block office to use our easy drop-off tax service. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you stay protected when you come by:
1. Find a local tax office near you. Download the Drop-Off form and fill it out ahead of time. (Or complete it at the office.) Gather your docs and drop them and the form at the front desk.
2. Need to chat with your tax pro when you drop by? Just make an appointment for a 15-minute consultation.
3. Your tax pro does all the work. If you or your pro have questions, you can connect via phone, video, or chat. Or stop by the office at any time. Plus, our new to-do list feature makes it easy for your pro to ask for more details and docs.
4. Review, approve, and sign your completed return virtually through the MyBlock app. Or stop by your tax office and walk through your return with your tax pro. Congrats, you’re done!
Here’s how you can safely work in your local H&R Block office with a tax pro:
1. Find an office to make an appointment
2. Bring all of your tax documents with you to your appointment, or send them ahead of time and you’ll meet one-on-one with a tax pro at a safe distance to complete your tax return.
If you are sick or exhibiting signs of illness such as fever, cough, or shortness or breath, please call the office to reschedule your appointment for a later date or consider another method below.
Are you at higher risk for COVID-19?
We can meet with you outside regular office hours as an additional safety measure. Find an office and call us to request an after-hours appointment.
Take on your taxes yourself simply by:
1. Finding the tax prep option that fits your needs.
2. Letting us walk you through a set of simple questions so you can tell us more about you, your life, and what might affect your taxes.
3. Taking a pic of your W-2 and upload any additional tax docs. Or just enter your info directly. Docs, done.
4. Reviewing your results and check for accuracy.
5. Filing your return and then enjoy your max refund, guaranteed. See you next year!
And, get unlimited, on-demand assistance from a tax professional when you need it. You can even share your screen to get answers to your questions.