Amy Vik

  • 27 years experience
  • Master Tax Advisor
  • Small Business Certified
  • Enrolled Agent

Amy enjoys working with clients to get the most from their taxes and reach their tax-related financial goals. Like all H&R Block tax pros, Amy stays sharp with an average of 32+ hours of training per year and brings additional experience as an Enrolled Agent (EA).

close Currently unavailable for appointments

Amy's offices

Amy's specialties

  • Block Advisors Small Business Certified

    Proprietorships, C corps, and S corps all file yearly taxes. But the forms used to file depend on the way the business is set up.

  • Charitable giving

    Donations made to qualified charities that can be deducted to reduce taxable income.

  • Income from multiple States

    The IRS has certain rules for paying state income tax for those who work in multiple states.

  • Investment Income

    Investment income can include buying low, selling high, capital losses, stocks and bonds.

  • ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) application

    An ITIN is issued by the IRS to help people file taxes without a Social Security number.

  • Loss from disasters or theft (e.g., flood, tornado)

    A casualty/disaster loss can result from the damage, destruction, or loss of property from any sudden, unexpected, or unusual event. A theft is the illegal taking and removal of money or property with the intent to deprive the owner of it. They can only be deducted if not reimbursed or reimbursable by insurance or other means.

  • Rental Income

    Income received for letting someone use or occupy your property, or the process used to deduct the costs of buying and improving a rental property.

  • Retirement

    Retirement income, pensions, and annuities can change the way you file your taxes.

  • Tax Audit & Notice Services

    Notices from the IRS that say there’s an issue with your return, you have an unpaid balance, or other tax problem.

  • Tax Planning

    Any financial strategy that does not include tax planning is missing part of the larger picture.

  • Taxation of Estates and Trusts

    The estate tax involves the right to transfer property at one’s death. A trust allows a third party to hold assets on behalf of a beneficiary or beneficiaries, with various tax rules for income. 

Professional experience

27 years preparing tax returns for small businesses and individuals. Year round tax planning.

Education and certifications

BS in Chemistry and Math. I regularly attend IRS Tax Forums and Seminars. I enjoy the 100 plus hours of education I take every year. New and changing tax laws make the education a great experience.

How it works

how to get started

Choose how to get started.

Pick how you want to start working with your tax pro. You can switch up how you work at any time! We find you every dollar possible.

take a selfie

Share your docs and info.

Take a pic of your tax docs and send to your pro online or through the MyBlock app. Want to share your docs in-person? You can do that.

Many ways to file

Meet how and where you want.

Choose to work with your tax pro in a tax office or connect via chat,  phone, or video.

how it works

Let your tax pro do the rest.

Your tax pro will do all the work. Just review and approve your return when it's ready.