Updates and Workarounds for the 2002 Windows State Programs
To download your State program's update, open your State program and click Update TaxCut on the Tools menu. The program will do the rest.
If you are unable to update within TaxCut, you can download the update from our website by completing the following steps:
You must have version 7402 or 7404 of the TaxCut Federal 2002 product before you update your state. To check your version open TaxCut, pull down the Help menu and select About TaxCut.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the latest State program update:
- Click one of the links below to download your State update:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Most browsers will prompt you to save the file to disk. Choose a place to save the file, and remember its name and location. We recommend that you do not save it in the TaxCut02 folder.
- Close TaxCut if it's open.
- Open Windows Explorer, locate the file that you saved in Step 2, and double-click it.
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.
To see the workarounds and other notices for the State program update, click a link below