State Updates for TaxCut – Mac Software
To Update H&R Block Software, Just Follow These Easy Steps:
The State update includes changes we've made to H&R Block At Home including updates to draft versions of forms that were not finalized by the IRS at the time we originally shipped H&R Block At Home.
If you're unable to update within H&R Block At Home, you can download the update from our Web site by completing the following steps:
- Select your state from the dropdown list; then click the "Download Update" button. If you don't see your state in the drop-down menu, then an update hasn't been released yet. Please check back at a later date.
- When prompted to save the update file to disk, save it to your desktop. The file will be named H&R Block At Home_2009_California_UpdaterB.dmg or something similar, depending on which version of H&R Block At Home you are updating.
- Close H&R Block At Home, if it is open.
- Double-click the update file (example H&R Block At Home_2009_California_UpdaterB.dmg) on your desktop (or in another location you saved it to).
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.