State Updates for TaxCut - Windows Software
Updates are currently unavailable for Tax Year 2015 products. Please check back in mid-January. For Tax Year 2014 and older products, see Prior Year Software Updates.
To Update H&R Block Software, Just Follow These Easy Steps:
- Select your state from the dropdown list; then click the "Download Update" button. If you don't see your state in the drop-down menu, then an update hasn't been released yet. Please check back at a later date.
- When prompted to save the update file to disk, save it to your desktop. The file will be named H&R Block At Home_2010_California_UpdaterB.exe or something similar, depending on which version of H&R Block At Home™ you are updating.
- Close H&R Block At Home™, if it is open.
- Double-click the update file on your desktop (or other location where you saved it).
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.