1999 Macintosh State Edition Updates & Workarounds
To see a list of the problems that the update fixes, click a link below. To download your state program's update, open your state program and click Update TaxCut on the Tools menu. The program will do the rest.
Or follow the instructions below to download and install the latest Macintosh state program update.
- Click one of the following links to download your state update.
Note: Save the file to the hard disk and remember its location. Do not save the file in the same folder that contains your Kiplinger TaxCut program files.
- Close TaxCut if it's open.
- If the TaxCut XX '99 Installer (XX = state abbreviation) doesn't automatically appear after you download the update, double-click the hqx file and/or the sea (self-extracting archive) icon.
Note: If your Macintosh can't find the application program that opens the update file, you need to download Stuffit Expander from http://www.aladdinsys.com.
- Double-click the Installer icon.
- Click Install. A message displays telling you files already exist and asks you if you wish to replace with them with items from the Installer.
- Click Replace all duplicates.