Get Your Refund And Pay Your Way
Whether you file before April 15 or after, we're open all year long to help you get the largest refund possible.
Ways to Receive your Refund
- H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® - Put your tax refund or Refund Anticipation Check (RAC)119 directly on an Emerald Card110 and use it everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- By Check - Have your refund mailed directly to your home on a Refund Anticipation Check and you will pay nothing out of pocket at tax preparation time (your fees are deducted from your refund). Or the IRS can mail a check to your home.
- Direct Deposit - Refunds can be direct deposited into your checking or savings account.
- Refund Status - Learn more about your IRS refund status and what you’ll need to check your refund status.
Ways To Pay
- Pay Nothing Out-of-Pocket - Pay your tax preparation and related fees the easy and convenient way with a Refund Anticipation Check119. Get all the money you deserve without having to pay up front. RAC fees apply.
- Pay with your personal funds - Pay at tax preparation time with cash, check, credit or debit card.