Expat Advance Notice
& Audit Support

Get expat tax notice and audit support from the experts at H&R Block.

Even U.S. expats can get audited.

Tax notices must be responded to in a timely manner but living abroad can make that difficult. These notices are often delivered late and sometimes they’re not delivered at all causing potential penalties and interest.

We also understand that tax laws are complicated and dealing with the IRS when living overseas can be challenging. With H&R Block, we offer expat support to help solve and avoid these problems with our Advanced Notice and Support service.

How our product works

  • By adding the service during your tax preparation, you take the worry out of managing any potential notices that come your way.
  • Any tax notice is sent directly to H&R Block’s expat office and is uploaded to your H&R Block portal for review.
  • An H&R Block advisor will contact you, explain the notice and next steps, and provide expat notice support needed.

Expat tax support
in case you need it.

By using our service when you file you can rest easy knowing that you’ll have expat support if you receive a tax notice or are audited.

He’s an expert in tax law

Didn’t select the service when you filed? We can help.

If you filed your expat taxes with H&R Block but didn’t choose the Advanced Notice & Audit Support option, you can still receive expat audit support if you receive a notice. Our tax advisors will explain the notice at no charge and can represent you in the case of an audit for an additional hourly fee.

Ready to get started?
Choose the experts in expat taxes.

Get Started