Expat tax services you can count on

Your taxes are in great hands with U.S. expat tax services from H&R Block. Work with our international tax advisors or do your own online with our easy tools designed specifically for you — all with 100% accuracy guaranteed.

Designed specifically for U.S. citizens living overseas

globe with dollar signs representing international tax services for expats

International tax services
designed with you in mind

As a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder, you’ll likely need to file your U.S. expat taxes each year. We’re here to help. File with our expat tax advisors or do your own online — all from the comfort of your home. No matter where you are in the world, get every credit and deduction you deserve.

Tax expertise tailored to your needs

File online

Starting at $109

+ $49 per FBAR

Use our online tools to do your own taxes with ease. Save time and money by finding tax benefits for expats.

Rest easy with our 100% Accuracy Guarantee

Stay protected with multiple layers of security

Get unlimited technical support

File with a tax advisor

Starting at $219

+ $99 FBAR
($75 for additional years)

Work with our expat tax experts and get the help you need navigating your unique situation.

Get all the credits and deductions you deserve

Access your tax documents year-round

Rest easy with our 100% Accuracy Guarantee

See your price estimate of tax prep before you begin

Set up your online account easily with support if needed

*Certain conditions may apply and prices may vary based on individual tax situations.