Get the help you need with your FBAR filing

Need to file a Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR)? We can help. You can easily file your FBAR as an add-on to your Online tax prep.

FBAR filings made easy

We make it quick and convenient to submit FinCEN Form 114. Just create an account and answer a few questions about your overseas finances. Once you approve, we’ll send your information to FinCEN for filing.

Filings made easy
Do you need to file an FBAR?

Do you need to file an FBAR?

You may have to file FinCEN form 114 if:

You are a U.S. citizen or resident, and

You have over $10,000 total in bank, investment or retirement accounts outside the U.S. at any time in the year


Get tax help — however you need it

Starting at $109

$49 per FBAR

Use our online tools to do your own taxes with ease. Save time and money finding deductions.

Let our expat tax experts work through your unique situation and get you the best outcome possible.

Frequently asked questions.

If you’re an American and the combined balance of all the non-U.S. accounts you control is more than $10,000 during the calendar year, you must file FinCEN Form 114. Non-residents do not have to file an FBAR.

Learn more about FBAR filing requirements

File your own online for $49 when you file your taxes. Or, file with an advisor and add an FBAR to your return for $99.

File your FBAR in just three simple steps:

  • Sign up to file an FBAR, either with your tax return or on its own
  • Answer questions about your tax situation and/or financial accounts
  • We'll file your FBAR with FinCEN so you can be on your way 

Learn more about FinCEN Form 114

The FBAR deadline is the due date of your federal income tax return.

Learn more about tax deadlines for expats

You need to file an FBAR each year you stay in good standing with the IRS and FinCEN.

The penalties for not filing an FBAR are severe. You can get caught up with streamlined compliance procedures if you miss the FBAR deadline because of an honest mistake.

Learn more about tax and FBAR penalties