|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|What we do
|How does MetaBank® protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also limit access to information to those employees for whom access is necessary.
|How does MetaBank® collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account or provide account information.
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.