Have You Heard About the Refund Transfer at H&R Block Offices?
Consider this scenario: You are at a tax office filing your taxes with a tax professional. Completing your tax forms, communicating life changes, and obtaining all available tax credits and deductions are top of mind. But paying for tax preparation is not…
Refund Transfer for the Win
Within an H&R Block tax office, if you don’t want to pay for your tax preparation at the time of filing, consider the Refund Transfer from our banking partner, Axos Bank®. A Refund Transfer provides many benefits, including the convenience of having your tax preparation fees deducted from your Refund Account after our services are complete.
Reasons to Consider Refund Transfer
Here are six reasons to consider Refund Transfer this year:
- It’s easy and convenient: If you are already at a tax office, your tax professional can walk you through the application process in the office.
- State and federal options at your fingertips: If you purchase a Refund Transfer for your federal return and also have a state refund, you can have your state refund sent to your Refund Account at no additional cost.
- Use Refund Transfer to receive your refund(s): A Refund Transfer includes a Refund Account, which is a temporary bank account to receive your tax refund(s). If you do not have a personal bank account, this will allow you to receive your tax refund by direct deposit.
- Multiple disbursement options: You can choose to receive your tax refund proceeds, minus tax preparation and related fees (as well as any other amounts you authorize), on an H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard®, via a physical check or deposited to an existing account.
- Feel a sense of security: Your tax refund is deposited in a secure, FDIC-insured account with multiple disbursement options.
- Get updates: You can receive email or text updates when funds are available. (Standard text messaging rates may apply.)
What are the Associated Costs?
A Federal Refund Transfer is $34.95. If you choose a state Refund Transfer, there is no additional charge with the purchase of a federal Refund Transfer. Also, if you choose to receive your Refund Transfer funds via a paper check, it’s an additional $25 fee.
Get More Information
Want more information on Refund Transfer? Head here to learn more and make an appointment.
Refund Transfer (RT) is provided by Axos Bank®, Member FDIC. Fees apply. A RT is a tax refund-related deposit product, not a loan, and is limited to the size of your refund less applicable fees. You can e-file your return and receive your refund without a RT, a loan or extra fees. You must meet legal requirements for opening a bank account. Other restrictions apply. H&R Block Maine License Number: FRA2
The H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® is a tax refund-related deposit product issued by Axos Bank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. Emerald Financial Services, LLC is a registered agent of Axos Bank®. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Not available at all locations and to all applicants. Additional fees, terms and conditions apply; consult your Cardholder Agreement for details. ID verification required.
Be prepared for unexpected expenses with an H&R Block Emerald Advance® Line of Credit, which lets you borrow and repay money year-round.
When Texas high school senior Saad Khawaja isn’t shooting hoops with his friends or participating in DECA, you can find him checking how stocks are doing on the stock market. How’s that for “average teenage behavior”? So, it should come as no surprise to learn Saad is one of five Fall 2016 H&R Block Budget Challenge winners.
Do you want to access money faster than the IRS can provide a tax refund? Learn more about Refund Advance at H&R Block, a no-interest loan.
Looking to find tax deductions? Review uncommon tax deductions to find out how a Tax Pro at H&R Block can help you identify ones that apply to you.