I have a question about the IRA Tax Credit. Why don’t I qualify for the retirement savings contribution credit / Saver’s Credit?
To be eligible for the retirement savings contribution credit/Saver’s Credit, you must meet all of these requirements:
- You make voluntary contributions to a qualified retirement plan for 2019.
- You’re at least age 18 by the end of 2019.
- You weren’t a full-time student during any part of five calendar months in 2019.
- Another person can’t claim you as a dependent.
- Your modified adjusted gross income (AGI), based on your filing status, isn’t more than:
Moving or working across state lines can mean filing taxes in two states. Learn what this means for your taxes from the experts at H&R Block.
2017 has beckoned record-topping natural disasters. From wildfires in California to hurricanes throughout the south, the casualty loss tax deduction is a hot topic. Read to learn more.
Tax preparers can have various designation and specialties. Learn how different types of tax preparers at H&R Block can help you in person or virtually.
If you have a new baby, are you eligible for a tax credit? Learn more from the tax experts at H&R Block.