Pennsylvania (PA) Tax Forms
If you live in the state of Pennsylvania or earn wages in the state, it’s likely you will have to pay Pennsylvania income tax. And with that, comes completing and filing Pennsylvania individual tax forms. Read on to learn more about common PA tax forms.
Where Do I Find PA State Tax Forms?
If you are trying to locate, download, or print state of Pennsylvania tax forms, you can do so on the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
The most common Pennsylvania income tax form is the PA-40. This form is used by Pennsylvania residents who file an individual income tax return.
Here is a comprehensive list of PA state tax forms, along with instructions:
- PA-40 ES (F/C) — 2020 PA-40ES Fiduciary/Partnership/Shareholder – Declaration of Estimated Withholding Tax for Fiduciaries, Partnerships & Other Pass Through Entities
- PA-40 ES (I) -2020 PA-40ES Individual – Declaration of Estimated Personal Income Tax
- REV-413 (F) -2020 Instructions for Estimating PA Fiduciary Income Tax – For Estates and Trusts Only
- REV-413 (I) -2020 Instructions for Estimating PA Personal Income Tax – For Individuals Only
- REV-414 (F) -2020 Estates and Trusts Worksheet for PA Estimated Tax
- REV-414 (I) -2020 Individuals Worksheet for PA Estimated Tax
(Source: Pennsylvania Department of Revenue)
More Help With State and Federal Taxes
It’s important to avoid state tax issues and potential financial liability. If you need help navigating your state tax obligations, get help with H&R Block Virtual! With this service, we’ll match you with a tax pro with Pennsylvania tax expertise. Then, you will upload your tax documents, and our tax pros will do the rest! We can help with your PA taxes, including federal deductions for paying state taxes.
Prefer a different way to file? No problem – you can find Pennsylvania state tax expertise with all of our ways to file taxes.
Do you need to amend your return after claiming adult children who have filed taxes on their own? Get tax answers at H&R Block.
What is the tax rate in Louisiana? Learn more about Louisiana taxes, including important tax bracket information, with help from H&R Block.
Learn more about the benefits of paper taxes and get tax answers at H&R Block.
Can adult siblings be claimed on your tax returns? Learn more about claiming dependents. Get tax answers at H&R Block.