Pennsylvania (PA) Tax Forms
If you live in the state of Pennsylvania or earn wages in the state, it’s likely you will have to pay Pennsylvania income tax. And with that, comes completing and filing Pennsylvania individual tax forms. Read on to learn more about common PA tax forms.
Where Do I Find PA State Tax Forms?
If you are trying to locate, download, or print state of Pennsylvania tax forms, you can do so on the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
The most common Pennsylvania income tax form is the PA-40. This form is used by Pennsylvania residents who file an individual income tax return.
Here is a comprehensive list of PA state tax forms, along with instructions:
- PA-40 ES (F/C) — 2020 PA-40ES Fiduciary/Partnership/Shareholder – Declaration of Estimated Withholding Tax for Fiduciaries, Partnerships & Other Pass Through Entities
- PA-40 ES (I) -2020 PA-40ES Individual – Declaration of Estimated Personal Income Tax
- REV-413 (F) -2020 Instructions for Estimating PA Fiduciary Income Tax – For Estates and Trusts Only
- REV-413 (I) -2020 Instructions for Estimating PA Personal Income Tax – For Individuals Only
- REV-414 (F) -2020 Estates and Trusts Worksheet for PA Estimated Tax
- REV-414 (I) -2020 Individuals Worksheet for PA Estimated Tax
(Source: Pennsylvania Department of Revenue)
More Help With State and Federal Taxes
It’s important to avoid state tax issues and potential financial liability. If you need help navigating your state tax obligations, get help with H&R Block Virtual! With this service, we’ll match you with a tax pro with Pennsylvania tax expertise. Then, you will upload your tax documents, and our tax pros will do the rest! We can help with your PA taxes, including federal deductions for paying state taxes.
Prefer a different way to file? No problem – you can find Pennsylvania state tax expertise with all of our ways to file taxes.
Looking for more information about your Minnesota refund? Find out details on how to check your refund status, who to contact, and more from H&R Block.
Discover if you can deduct medical expenses for your pets with guidance from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Did you earn a wage in California and are you looking for information on your California tax refund? Read here to learn more from the tax pros at H&R Block.
Can you deduct moving expenses only if you buy a home in a new location? How about renting an apartment? Get answers from the tax experts at H&R Block.