Pennsylvania (PA) Tax Forms
If you live in the state of Pennsylvania or earn wages in the state, it’s likely you will have to pay Pennsylvania income tax. And with that, comes completing and filing Pennsylvania individual tax forms. Read on to learn more about common PA tax forms.
Where Do I Find PA State Tax Forms?
If you are trying to locate, download, or print state of Pennsylvania tax forms, you can do so on the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
The most common Pennsylvania income tax form is the PA-40. This form is used by Pennsylvania residents who file an individual income tax return.
Here is a comprehensive list of PA state tax forms, along with instructions:
- PA-40 ES (F/C) — 2020 PA-40ES Fiduciary/Partnership/Shareholder – Declaration of Estimated Withholding Tax for Fiduciaries, Partnerships & Other Pass Through Entities
- PA-40 ES (I) -2020 PA-40ES Individual – Declaration of Estimated Personal Income Tax
- REV-413 (F) -2020 Instructions for Estimating PA Fiduciary Income Tax – For Estates and Trusts Only
- REV-413 (I) -2020 Instructions for Estimating PA Personal Income Tax – For Individuals Only
- REV-414 (F) -2020 Estates and Trusts Worksheet for PA Estimated Tax
- REV-414 (I) -2020 Individuals Worksheet for PA Estimated Tax
(Source: Pennsylvania Department of Revenue)
More Help With State and Federal Taxes
It’s important to avoid state tax issues and potential financial liability. If you need help navigating your state tax obligations, get help! Use Tax Pro Go, virtual tax prep offered by H&R Block. With this service, we’ll match you with a tax pro with Pennsylvania tax expertise. Then, you will upload your tax documents, and our tax pros will do the rest!
We can even help not only with Pennsylvania tax laws, but also the federal deduction for paying state taxes.
Can you be claimed as a qualifying child or relative if you are 24 years old and live with your parents who primarily support you? Get tax answers fro
Do you need information about claiming childcare exemptions for a babysitter? Learn more from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Learn when you can deduct medical expenses to maximize your return with advice from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Do you know which business travel expenses are eligible for deductions? Learn more about how to deduct travel expenses and get tax answers at H&R Bloc