Can I Call My Local H&R Block Office for Help With My Online Return?

Are you using an H&R Block Online product and need help? We can explain the best way to get assistance. Unfortunately, you’re not able to contact your local H&R Block Office for help with your DIY return. Your local Tax Pros, though qualified to help you with your taxes face-to-face, don’t have access to your online account, nor can they see any of the information that you’ve entered as part of the process.

However, that doesn’t mean you’re alone. An H&R Block Tax Pro can help you as you prepare your taxes online if you choose Tax Pro Review for your online filing.

How Tax Pro Review Can Help With Your Online Return

Tax Pro Review is a great option for tax filers who want to prepare their taxes on their own but would also like the added reassurance of an expert.

Here’s how it works. Once you’ve completed your return, you’ll send it to your assigned Tax Pro. Within a timeframe of about three days, your Tax Pro will review your return to make sure everything’s accurate and make sure nothing’s missed – like a credit or deduction you didn’t know you could take. You’ll review what they’ve changed, approve it, and then your Tax Pro will sign and file your online return.

Related Resources

Do I Need to Send Documents to My Tax Professional?

Not sure if you need to send documents to your tax professional when using H&R Block’s Tax Pro Review? Learn what to send to your Tax Pro and the formats to use.

Amending Your State Tax Return Online

Can you amend your state tax return online? Learn more about amending your state tax return with this information from the experts at H&R Block.

What Are the IRS Electronic Signature Requirements?

Are you e-filing your taxes with H&R Block Online? We explain everything you need to know about the IRS electronic signature requirements.

If I Filed an Amended Federal Tax Return, Should I Amend My State Return?

Find out if you need to file an amended state return if you filed an amended federal tax return. Get the answers you need at H&R Block.