Can I Call My Local H&R Block Office for Help With My Online Return?
Are you using an H&R Block Online product and need help? We can explain the best way to get assistance. Unfortunately, you’re not able to contact your local H&R Block Office for help with your DIY return. Your local tax pros, though qualified to help you with your taxes face-to-face, don’t have access to your online account, nor can they see any of the information that you’ve entered as part of the process.
However, that doesn’t mean you’re alone. An H&R Block tax pro can help you as you prepare your taxes online if you choose Tax Pro Review for your online filing.
How Tax Pro Review Can Help With Your Online Return
Tax Pro Review is a great option for tax filers who want to prepare their taxes on their own but would also like the added reassurance of an expert.
Here’s how it works. Once you’ve completed your return, you’ll send it to your assigned tax pro. Within a timeframe of about three days, your tax pro will review your return to make sure everything’s accurate and make sure nothing’s missed – like a credit or deduction you didn’t know you could take. You’ll review what they’ve changed, approve it, and then your tax pro will sign and file your online return.
You can also add Online Assist for help with your online taxes anytime throughout the process. Online Assist lets you get answers to your tax questions from a real live H&R Block tax pro. Once you’re using Online Assist, you’ll have unlimited, on-demand help from tax experts, EAs, and CPAs.
You’ll be able to:
- Chat and video chat with them whenever you need to — you can also ask them to call you if that’s more convenient.
- Share your screen with them so they can see what you see.
Here’s how to use it:
- If you’re already using an Online Assist product, you’re good to go! Just click the chat icon to start a chat with a tax expert, EA, or CPA.
- If you’re not using an Online Assist product, you can add it at any time by clicking Add Online Assist:
- If you’re on a desktop, this button will be in the top right of your screen.
- If you’re on a phone, click the icon in the top left, and you’ll have the option to add it.
Learn how to log into your H&R Block online account and troubleshoot any login issues you might be having with these tips.
If you’re e-filing your taxes, you will be asked for your prior-year AGI. Find out from the experts at H&R Block how to get your AGI from last year.