Where Can I Find the H&R Block Security Code to Sign in?
When you sign into your online account on a device or browser that the system doesn’t recognize, we send you an H&R Block security code to verify your identity. The system might not recognize your device or browser when you switch devices if either of these applies:
- You didn’t check Remember My Computer during your last successful login.
- You’ve cleared your browser’s cache since your last login.
Remember to keep your email and phone number updated in your account so you don’t lose access to your accounts. To update this, choose Account Settings in the left-hand menu.
What Should You Do If You Don’t Receive Your H&R Block Security Code?
If you haven’t received the H&R Block security code:
- Verify that the information shown matches an account/device you can access. For your security, we don’t show the full email address or phone number associated with your account.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Confirm you’re receiving other emails and/or text communication.
- Choose Resend my security code and we’ll send it to you again. If you still don’t receive it, we’ll redirect you to an alternate method of access.
If you’re using an H&R Block Online product, you might be wondering, “How do I amend a previous year’s tax return?” We help you understand your options.
Want the assurance of professional eyes when doing your own taxes online? Learn how to upgrade to H&R Block’s Tax Pro Review and get a tax expert to check your return.
Claiming charitable deductions is easy with H&R Block’s DeductionPro tool. Learn how you can calculate the total of all donated goods for your taxes.
Not sure how to format the date in the H&R Block Online Program? Let the professionals at H&R Block outline the correct format.