Where Can I Find the H&R Block Security Code to Sign in?
When you sign into your online account on a device or browser that the system doesn’t recognize, we send you an H&R Block security code to verify your identity. The system might not recognize your device or browser when you switch devices if either of these applies:
- You didn’t check Remember My Computer during your last successful login.
- You’ve cleared your browser’s cache since your last login.
Remember to keep your email and phone number updated in your account so you don’t lose access to your accounts. To update this, choose Account Settings in the left-hand menu.
What Should You Do If You Don’t Receive Your H&R Block Security Code?
If you haven’t received the H&R Block security code:
- Verify that the information shown matches an account/device you can access. For your security, we don’t show the full email address or phone number associated with your account.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Confirm you’re receiving other emails and/or text communication.
- Choose Resend my security code and we’ll send it to you again. If you still don’t receive it, we’ll redirect you to an alternate method of access.
Learn who can file using the H&R Block Free File edition. H&R Block tax experts explain that it depends on how complex your filing situation is.
Find out what to do if your H&R Block Deluxe product won’t import last year’s tax info from your TurboTax return with the experts at H&R Block.
Having issues navigating H&R Block’s online product? You might need to clear your temporary internet files. Learn more about clearing your internet cache.
Find out what types of documents and file formats you can upload to your Tax Pro when you use Tax Pro Review from H&R Block.