Where Can I Find the H&R Block Security Code to Sign in?
When you sign into your online account on a device or browser that the system doesn’t recognize, we send you an H&R Block security code to verify your identity. The system might not recognize your device or browser when you switch devices if either of these applies:
- You didn’t check Remember My Computer during your last successful login.
- You’ve cleared your browser’s cache since your last login.
Remember to keep your email and phone number updated in your account so you don’t lose access to your accounts. To update this, choose Account Settings in the left-hand menu.
What Should You Do If You Don’t Receive Your H&R Block Security Code?
If you haven’t received the H&R Block security code:
- Verify that the information shown matches an account/device you can access. For your security, we don’t show the full email address or phone number associated with your account.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Confirm you’re receiving other emails and/or text communication.
- Choose Resend my security code and we’ll send it to you again. If you still don’t receive it, we’ll redirect you to an alternate method of access.
Learn about the secure online Message Center and how you can use it to file your taxes with Tax Pro Review with help from H&R Block.
Find out why you might have an H&R Block state filing fee for your Free File return. Let the team at H&R Block explain.
Wondering if you can file your prior-year returns online? Find out your options for filing back taxes online with H&R Block.
Find out how your dedicated tax professional will respond to you about your finished return when you use Tax Pro Review from H&R Block.