Where Can I Find the H&R Block Security Code to Sign in?
When you sign into your online account on a device or browser that the system doesn’t recognize, we send you an H&R Block security code to verify your identity. The system might not recognize your device or browser when you switch devices if either of these applies:
- You didn’t check Remember My Computer during your last successful login.
- You’ve cleared your browser’s cache since your last login.
Remember to keep your email and phone number updated in your account so you don’t lose access to your accounts. To update this, choose Account Settings in the left-hand menu.
What Should You Do If You Don’t Receive Your H&R Block Security Code?
If you haven’t received the H&R Block security code:
- Verify that the information shown matches an account/device you can access. For your security, we don’t show the full email address or phone number associated with your account.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Confirm you’re receiving other emails and/or text communication.
- Choose Resend my security code and we’ll send it to you again. If you still don’t receive it, we’ll redirect you to an alternate method of access.
Not sure if you need to send documents to your tax professional when using H&R Block’s Tax Pro Review? Learn what to send to your Tax Pro and the formats to use.
Experiencing trouble with your state employer ID, or your EIN is invalid? Learn what you can do from the experts at H&R Block.
Wondering what Adobe Reader is and why you need it to complete your taxes with H&R Block’s Online product? The H&R Block tax pros will break it down for you.
Review your options for receiving your refund quickly and securely if you don’t have a bank or checking account. Learn more with H&R Block.