Second Look®
Tax Review

Could you get a bigger refund on a prior-year return? Take our assessment and find out.

Start Assessment

Second Look® Tax Return: We Find Money Others Miss

Are you sure you got your full refund last year? What about the last three years? Depending on your circumstances, you may not have claimed all the credits or deductions you deserve. With the Second Look® tax review service, our trained professionals will check returns for FREE that you or others prepared, and we may be able to get you more money back.91

We invite you to take our Second Look Review. Common mistakes include:

Missed education credits:

If you are a student or are a student’s parent, are you sure you are taking full advantage of the American Opportunity Credit, the Lifetime Learning Credit and all available deductions for tuition? The rules are complicated and errors are common.

Inaccurate filing status:

It’s critical to select the optimum filing status given its impact on the value of some credits and deductions. For some families, changing their filing status can make them eligible for a larger refund.

Overlooked Earned Income Tax Credit:

The Earned Income Tax Credit can mean thousands of extra dollars for working families. Qualifying for this valuable credit depends on some complicated rules regarding income, marital status and family size and it is often missed. In fact, the IRS says only 20 percent of those eligible claim this credit.

Need more info?

Watch this short video on how Second Look Review works.
Watch Now

The Second Look® Review is free, so schedule a time to visit your local H&R Block office today to see if you’re due a larger refund from years past. Make An Appointment

Additional Resources

If you need a tax filing extension, H&R Block professionals can help you. Learn how you can file a tax extension to get more time for filing your taxes.

Find The Right Tax Pro
For Your Tax Needs

Our trained Tax Professionals are ready to help with your taxes any time of the year.

Find A Pro

Need Live Support? 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) or Find An Office