Zero. Zip. Zilch.File online for free
They say double-checking is never a bad idea, and that especially goes for reviewing an old tax return. In fact, you could be entitled to a bigger refund than you actually received last year - and even up to two years before that. Second Look® Review is free. Take our quick assessment and find out if a tax return review is right for you.Start Assessment
1. Did your family or household size change in the past 3 years?
Tell us if you or a member of your household experienced any of these in the past 3 years:
Do you provide more than 1 / 2 the support for any person living in your home?
2. In the past 3 years, did you, your spouse, or a dependent pay or take out a loan to pay for any education expenses at an accredited college or vocational school?
3. Tell us if any of these applied to you in the past 3 years:
Large medical expenses like prescriptions, health or dental costs, or insurance premiums.
Home mortgage interest.
Unreimbursed employee expenses
Real estate taxes (even if paid out of escrow)
4. Did you or your spouse have any debt cancelled or declare bankruptcy in the past 3 years?
5. Tell us if any of these applied in the past 3 years:
6. In the past 3 years, did you or your spouse get a letter from the IRS or a state / local taxing authority?
* All fields are required
Are you sure you got your maximum refund last year? What about the last three years? For one reason or another, you might not have claimed all the credits or deductions you deserve on a past-year tax return - and that can mean missing out on money you could put toward bills, building savings, or buying something nice.
The good news is that it's not too late to check those old returns again. With the Second Look® tax return review, our trained professionals will review old returns that you or others prepared. The goal? To get you the refund you earned, fair and square.Disclaimer number 91. Scroll to bottom of page.
You’re wondering - where might those dollars be hiding? Common mistakes we catch when we double check your tax return include:
If you are considered higher risk for COVID-19, we can meet with you outside
regular office hours. Find an office and call to request an
Please enter a valid address or zip.
Geolocation is not supported by your browser.
We couldn't find the offices based on the search criteria you entered. Please revise your search.