H&R Block

With three locations in Japan, we can handle both
your U.S. Federal and State returns if applicable.
Please visit us for any of your tax needs.

japan logo

What We Do

Our experienced tax professionals can handle even the most complex return. We offer a full range of tax preparation including:

  • U.S. Federal Return
  • U.S. State Returns
  • Audit Support
  • Second Look Review
  • Peace of Mind® Extended Service Plan
  • Refund and Tax Preparation Payment Options
  • Drop Off
  • Year-Round Support

Supporting Documents Needed to Prepare Your U.S. Income Tax Return

  1. Forms W-2 for wages, salaries and tips
  2. Foreign wage statements (if applicable)
  3. All Forms 1099 for interest, dividends, retirement, miscellaneous income, Social Security, state or local refunds, gambling winnings, etc.
  4. Brokerage statements showing investment transactions for stocks, bonds, etc.
  5. Schedules K-1 from partnerships, S corporations, estates and trusts
  6. Statements supporting deductions for mortgage interest, taxes, and charitable contributions (including any Form 1098-C)
  7. Any tax notices sent to you by the IRS or other taxing authority
  8. A copy of your U.S. income tax return from last year
  9. A copy of your foreign country tax return (if applicable)
  10. A list of travel dates to the US and any foreign country
  11. Maximum values of all foreign bank or financial accounts held during the year

Need Live Support? 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) or Find An Office