Our Tax

Visit the trained Tax Professionals at H&R Block to guarantee you'll get the most money back!

Our Tax Professionals at H&R Block

What Makes Our Tax Pros Special

Our highly trained Tax Pros are dedicated to finding every tax deduction you're entitled to. Our Tax Preparers have the skills to handle your specific tax situation.

Looking for a pro? We can help you find a specific tax professional based on your needs.
Get help choosing a Tax Pro


A typical client is served by an H&R Block tax professional with more than a decade of experience and hundreds of hours of training.

  • Tax Associate: 30-99 Hours
  • Tax Specialist (1-3): 100-189 Hours
  • Tax Advisor (1-4): 190-309 Hours
  • Senior Tax Advisor (1-5): 310-Unlimited Hours
  • Master Tax Advisor / Enrolled Agent: Circular 230* authorized and completion of Representing Individuals with Tax Problems

The above certifications are awarded by H&R Block based upon training completed and do not represent any certification from a government or other independent agency.
*Circular 230 governs practice before the IRS by CPAs, attorneys, Enrolled Agents and Enrolled Actuaries


Our Work is Flawless. We Guarantee It...

Maximum Refund Guarantee

Get the maximum refund you’re entitled to, or your tax preparation is free.84

The H&R Block Guarantee

The H&R Block Guarantee is included with every tax return we prepare. If H&R Block makes an error on your return, we’ll pay resulting penalties and interest. If you are audited we’ll explain your IRS tax audit notice and the documentation you should provide to the auditor.

Satisfaction Guarantee

We guarantee 100% Satisfaction on our tax prep services at Block – you only pay us if you accept your return.85

Need Live Support? 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) or Find An Office