To update H&R Block Software, just follow these easy steps:
- Select your state from the dropdown list; then click "Download Update". If you don't see your state in the drop-down menu, then an update hasn't been released yet. Please check back at a later date.
- When prompted to save the update file to disk, save it to your desktop. The file will be named HRBlock_2014_North_Carolina_Updater_A.dmg or something similar, depending on which version of H&R Block™ you are updating.
- Close H&R Block, if it is open.
- Double-click the update file on your desktop (or other location where you saved it).
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions displayed by the update program.