TurboTax Live Full Service vs. H&R Block Virtual
The expertise of a tax professional and the convenience of getting your taxes done from home. Sounds like the best of both worlds, right? But it’s important to know not all tax services are alike. If you’re considering virtual, full-service options, such as TurboTax Live Full Service and H&R Block Virtual, you’ll still want to review the features you get with your tax prep.
First let’s clear up one thing–if you used Tax Pro Go in the past, you’re in the right place. We’ve evolved Tax Pro Go into H&R Block Virtual, our new way of bringing you one-on-one tax pro expertise virtually!
TurboTax Live Full Service tax preparation
You can do your taxes on your own with help via TurboTax Live or choose the TurboTax Live Full Service option. H&R Block offers both of those methods too.
- You can use H&R Block Online Assist to get help along the way as you do your own taxes.
- Or, you can leave your taxes to a pro with H&R Block Virtual.
But are TurboTax Live Full Service and H&R Block Virtual the same? Let’s look at some of the advantages of H&R Block Virtual.
H&R Block Virtual tax preparation advantages
With H&R Block Virtual, you can relax while you get full-service assisted tax prep with a dedicated tax professional. Your tax pro will get your taxes done and back to you to review and approve.
- Tax pro expertise – You’ll be matched with a tax pro in your area who matches your needs. Questions about your local or state tax situations? Your tax pro can help! H&R Block tax pros have an average of 10 years’ experience.
- Take a pic of your docs – No scanners, no PDFs you have to create, no cumbersome uploads. Just take a pic of your tax documents and send them to your tax pro. Yea, it’s that simple.
- Connect on your time – One of the best parts of going with our virtual, full-service tax prep is that you can get meet with your tax pro over video, chat, or by phone .
- Our new To-Do List – No more wondering, “what’s next?” We’ll keep your tax prep on track with our new to-do list.
Why choose H&R Block Virtual for full-service tax prep?
Block has committed more than 60 years to helping our clients get the most from their taxes. Now, we’ve tapped those decades of experience in tax to bring full-service tax prep to you virtually.
So, what are you waiting for?
Connect with your tax pro with H&R Block Virtual today!
How much of exemption can you claim for each dependent or child? Get tax answers from the experts at H&R Block.
Looking for information on the New York state property tax? Read here to learn who owes, how to pay and more from the experts at H&R Block.
Can you deduct a gas mileage expense for travel to and from college? Learn more from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Learn more about the rules for household employee taxes and get tax answers at H&R Block.