Where’s my refund – Arkansas?
To check the status of your Arkansas state refund online, navigate here.
- Enter your SSN
- Enter your refund amount from your tax return
- Click on “Submit” and you be taken to the refund information.
If you e-filed, your refund should be issued within twenty-one business days after acknowledgment of the receipt of the return. The average processing time for a complete paper tax return is up to 10 weeks from the time you mailed it. Please allow 10 weeks from the date you filed before calling.
What can cause a delay in my Arkansas refund?
- If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer.
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
Need more Arkansas refund and tax information?
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Do you need to amend your return after claiming adult children who have filed taxes on their own? Get tax answers at H&R Block.
You and your ex-spouse split the children's expenses and support for six months. Who can claim them? Get Tax Answers From H&R Block.
Looking for more information about your Maine refund? Find out details on how to check your refund status, who to contact, and more from H&R Block.
Save on your tax bill by learning more about the energy efficient tax credits available to you with help from the tax experts at H&R Block.