Where’s my refund – Arkansas?
To check the status of your Arkansas state refund online, navigate here.
- Enter your SSN
- Enter your refund amount from your tax return
- Click on “Submit” and you be taken to the refund information.
If you e-filed, your refund should be issued within twenty-one business days after acknowledgment of the receipt of the return. The average processing time for a complete paper tax return is up to 10 weeks from the time you mailed it. Please allow 10 weeks from the date you filed before calling.
What can cause a delay in my Arkansas refund?
- If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer.
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
Need more Arkansas refund and tax information?
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Learn whether your state refund is taxable with help from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Not sure if your dependent can claim an education credit? Discover your options for filing or amending your return. Get tax answers from H&R Block.
Can you claim a loss on the sale of your home on your tax return? Learn more from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Wondering if the tuition you pay for private kindergarten is tax deductible? Let the tax experts at H&R Block help you determine what expenses you can deduct.