Where’s my refund – Colorado?
To check the status of your Colorado state refund online, go to https://www.colorado.gov/revenueonline/. There is no need to login. Simply choose the option “Check the Status of Your Refund” under “Welcome to Revenue Online.”
- Select the account type from the dropdown.
- Select the ID type from the dropdown.
- Enter the SSN or ITIN.
- Enter Refund Amount or PIN/Letter ID.
- Click “Next” to view your refund status.
If you do not know the refund amount you claimed, you may either use a Letter ID number from a recent income tax correspondence or request a letter using the, “Request a Letter ID” link on the home page.
You may also contact the Colorado Tax Information Line at +1-303-238-7378.
Generally, your e-filed return will take less time to process than a paper-filed return.
What can cause a delay in my Colorado refund?
- If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer.
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
- Colorado fraud protection could delay individual income tax refunds up to 60 daysbeyond the time frames of prior years.
View a full list of things that slow down your Colorado refund.
Need more Colorado refund and tax information?
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Looking for more information about your Louisiana refund? Find out details on how to check your refund status, who to contact, and more from H&R Block.
Curious if there are states with no sales tax? Learn about sales tax by state with the help of the tax pros at H&R Block.
Learn about some of the weirdest, funniest tax deductions ever allowed by the IRS with H&R Block. You never know what wacky tax deduction could apply to you.
Do you have to pay income tax in Tennessee? Find out everything you need to know about Tennessee taxes, with help from the tax pros at H&R Block.