Where’s my refund – Delaware?
To check the status of your Delaware state refund online, go to: https://revenue.delaware.gov
- Enter your SSN.
- Enter your exact refund amount.
- Click “OK” to see your refund status.
You will receive a tax return acknowledgement from the Delaware Division of Revenue when your return has been received and is being processed. If additional information is needed to process your return, the Division of Revenue will contact you.
Refund time frames can vary depending on the complexity of your return, but the goal is to process refunds within eight weeks of receipt. You can check the status of your refund at any time at https://revenue.delaware.gov/.
What can cause a delay in my Delaware refund?
A number of things could impact the status of your Delaware refund. Here is a list of what would cause potential delays:
- If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer.
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
Need more Delaware refund and tax information?
For more resources on your Delaware refund, view the following websites:
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Was this topic helpful?