Where’s my refund – Kentucky?
To check the status of your Kentucky state refund online, go to https://refund.ky.gov/.
In order to view status information, you will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Social Security number
- Refund amount from your return
- Click on “Get Refund Status” to view your refund status.
Generally, e-filed returns deposited electronically take two to three weeks, but allow an extra week if a paper check was requested. Generally, paper returns take eight to 12 weeks, if completed correctly (for resident returns). (Non-resident Kentucky returns could take an additional two to three weeks.
What can cause a delay in my Kentucky refund?
A number of things can cause a delay in your Kentucky refund. They include:
- If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer.
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
Need more Kentucky refund and tax information?
Want more information about Kentucky refunds? Visit the following websites:
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes. You deserve more from your tax company than unqualified help and surprise fees. Here’s how we make filing taxes more fair than the other guys:
- Expert guidance: In person or online, get help from a tax pro.
- Upfront pricing: Know the price, before you start.
- More ways to file: Do your taxes how & when you want.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Do you need your child's SSN before you can claim him as a dependent? Learn the answer before you file. Get tax answers at H&R Block.
Learn more about itemizing deductions when married and filing separately with advice from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Do you own real property in Texas? Read here to learn more about Texas state real property tax including how to pay and when it’s due.
Looking for more information about your Kansas refund? Find out details on how to check your refund status, who to contact, and more from H&R Block.