Where’s my refund – Missouri?
To check the status of your Missouri state refund online, go to https://mytax.mo.gov/rptp/portal/home/return-tracker/.
In order to view status information, you will be prompted to enter:
- The first Social Security number shown on your tax return.
- Select the filing status of your form.
- Enter the whole dollar amount for your anticipated refund or balance due.
- Select the tax year of the return.
Then, click “Check Status”.
You may also call 573-751-3505.
When will my refund information be available?
Your will be issued your state refund for Missouri income taxes based on the way you filed them:
- Your refund will be available up to five business days after filing electronically.
- Your refund will be available up to four weeks after mailing your paper return.
What can cause a delay in my Missouri refund?
A number of things could create a delay in your Missouri refund, including the following:
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
Need more Missouri refund and tax information?
For more information about your Missouri refund, visit the following websites:
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Interested in learning more about Ohio tax brackets? Learn more about Ohio income tax rates, with help from the tax pros at H&R Block.
Looking for information on your Florida tax return? Read here to learn how to check your refund and more from the experts at H&R Block.
Can you claim a non-child relative as a dependent and does it count as a qualifying relative? Learn more about your tax questions from H&R Block.
Do you have an undocumented person living with you? Learn whether or not you can claim them as a dependent. Get tax answers at H&R Block.