Where’s my refund – Oklahoma?
To check the status of your Oklahoma state refund online, at https://www.ok.gov/tax/Individuals/Income_Tax/Filing_Information/How_to_Check_on_a_Refund/.
To view status information, click “Check on a refund,” then you will be prompted to enter:
- The last seven digits of your Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- The exact dollar amount of the refund for which you are searching.
- Your zip code.
Then, click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
You can also call Oklahoma’s Taxpayer Services number at 1-405-521-3160 and follow the prompts of the interactive voice system.
If the return was:
- e-filed, taxpayers can generally begin checking on their refund about four business days after the return was accepted by the OTC.
- paper filed, taxpayers should wait about three weeks to begin checking on their refund.
Once processed, allow five business days for the deposit to be made to a bank account. For debit card refunds, allow five to seven business days for delivery.
What can cause a delay in my Oklahoma refund?
A number of things could cause a delay to your Oklahoma state refund, including the following reasons:
- You have math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or was incomplete.
Need more Oklahoma state refund and tax information?
If you need more information about your Oklahoma state refund, visit the following links:
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
How do you notify the IRS of address changes? Learn more about Form 8822 and get answers from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Can you claim someone as a dependent on your taxes, even if they've never lived with you? You may be surprised.
Looking for more information about your Kentucky refund? Find out details on how to check your refund status, who to contact, and more from H&R Block.
Learn whether you can deduct sales tax on the purchase of a used car with help from the tax experts at H&R Block.