Where’s my refund – Oklahoma?
To check the status of your Oklahoma state refund online, at https://www.ok.gov/tax/Individuals/Income_Tax/Filing_Information/How_to_Check_on_a_Refund/.
To view status information, click “Check on a refund,” then you will be prompted to enter:
- The last seven digits of your Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- The exact dollar amount of the refund for which you are searching.
- Your zip code.
Then, click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
You can also call Oklahoma’s Taxpayer Services number at 1-405-521-3160 and follow the prompts of the interactive voice system.
If the return was:
- e-filed, taxpayers can generally begin checking on their refund about four business days after the return was accepted by the OTC.
- paper filed, taxpayers should wait about three weeks to begin checking on their refund.
Once processed, allow five business days for the deposit to be made to a bank account. For debit card refunds, allow five to seven business days for delivery.
What can cause a delay in my Oklahoma refund?
A number of things could cause a delay to your Oklahoma state refund, including the following reasons:
- You have math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or was incomplete.
Need more Oklahoma state refund and tax information?
If you need more information about your Oklahoma state refund, visit the following links:
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Are Veterans benefits taxable? Our H&R Tax Professionals address your veteran's related tax questions in honor of our soldiers this Veteran's Day.
Do you earn an income in Missorui? Learn more about Missouri state and income tax, with help from the tax pros at H&R Block.
Does an infant qualify as a dependent for purposes of the child care tax credit? Learn more from the tax experts at H&R Block.
Learn more from H&R Block on how The Supreme Court has changed how same-sex couples can file state tax returns as it can vary by state.