How Do I Print My Current Tax Return from H&R Block?
Printing your current year return from your H&R Block Online product is easy! You can view and print your return after you’ve paid for it. However, it won’t be a final version until you’ve e-filed (or told us you want to file a paper copy of your return by mail). Be sure you print the final version to mail to the IRS or for your own records.
Steps for Printing Your Current Tax Return from H&R Block Online Products
How you print your tax return depends on how you’ve accessed H&R Block Online.
To print from your desktop computer or laptop:
- Make sure you’ve finished paying for your return.
- Choose Save & Quit in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose Print My 2020 Taxes from the drop-down menu.
To print from your mobile device:
- After you finish your taxes, we’ll take you back to the main menu.
- Choose Print My Taxes and download your return.
- Print or save from there.
If you’re interested in a previous year’s return, the instructions are different. Find instructions for printing a previous year’s return here.
Learn how to log into your H&R Block online account and troubleshoot any login issues you might be having with these tips.
If you’re e-filing your taxes, you will be asked for your prior-year AGI. Find out from the experts at H&R Block how to get your AGI from last year.