How Do I Print My Prior-Year Tax Return?
If you prepared your prior-year return with an H&R Block paid account (not the free version), you’ll find a link to all your returns under your account. In fact, we keep your available returns in our storage vault for six years — so you can download or print a copy of your prior-year return anytime. If you used a free account, you can pay a small fee and receive access to your prior-year return.
Here’s how to find and print your prior-year return:
- Log in to your MyBlock account at www.myblock.com.
- Access the Prior years link at the top-right of the screen in the Your Taxes section.
- You’ll then see all the years of tax returns available in your account.
- Choose the year you want to see, then click View My Tax Return.
Printing Your Prior-Year Tax Return If You Didn’t File with H&R Block
If you didn’t file with us or if you still can’t find and get a printout of your prior-year tax return information, you can:
- Get a free transcript of the data from the IRS by visiting irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript. Note that your free transcript will only be a reproduction of the data and won’t look like the original form.
- Order a complete photocopy of your prior-year return from the IRS for $50.
Find out if you can change the authorized debit amount to pay your taxes after you’ve already e-filed your extension with the help of H&R Block.