How Do I Print My Prior-Year Tax Return?
If you prepared your prior-year return with an H&R Block paid account, you’ll find a link to all your returns under your account. In fact, we keep your available returns in our storage vault for six years — so you can download or print a copy of your prior-year return anytime. If you used our free program, you can pay a small fee and receive access to your prior-year return.
Here’s how to find and print your prior-year return:
- Log in to your MyBlock account at www.myblock.com.
- Access the Prior years link at the top-right of the screen in the Your Taxes section.
- You’ll then see all the years of tax returns available in your account.
- Choose the year you want to see, then click View My Tax Return.
Printing Your Prior-Year Tax Return If You Didn’t File with H&R Block
If you didn’t file with us or if you still can’t find and get a printout of your prior-year tax return information, you can:
- Get a free transcript of the data from the IRS by visiting irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript. Note that your free transcript will only be a reproduction of the data and won’t look like the original form.
- Order a complete photocopy of your prior-year return from the IRS for $50.
Find out how you can connect to an H&R Block representative through online chat. Follow these steps from the team at H&R Block.
Learn how to log into your H&R Block online account and troubleshoot any login issues you might be having with these tips.
If you’re e-filing your taxes, you will be asked for your prior-year AGI. Find out from the experts at H&R Block how to get your AGI from last year.