Tax Document Photo Upload in H&R Block Software
Even when it’s easy, filling out taxes can take a long time. The info on one form might not seem like much, but the more you have, the more time spent entering in those numbers. That’s why H&R Block offers photo capture to help speed up the process and finish your taxes faster. With photo capture, you can take a pic of your W-2 for a photo upload instead of entering in all your W-2 info manually.
How does photo upload of my W-2 work?
To use photo capture in H&R Block Software products:
- Take a pic of your W-2 with your phone.
- We’ll text you a secure link. You’ll only need internet access to use the link — no app required.
- Open the link on your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the upload is done, confirm the data from your W-2 photo upload to make sure it’s all correct.
With that, you’ll be able to continue with your taxes and reach any refund you might deserve even sooner.
We won’t store or share your phone number with anyone, by the way. And as with any text, message and data rates might apply.
We are no longer offering H&R Block tax software CDs, but there are other ways to download our software. Learn more about your tax filing options.