Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software system requirements are:
- Operating System:
- Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS® X 10.9.5 or higher
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Mac®: Safari® 9.1.3 or higher
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Learn how to print old tax returns with the experts at H&R Block. We show you how to get old tax returns from H&R Block software or a saved PDF.
Need to print your current or prior-year taxes from H&R Block Tax Software? Learn how to print your tax return from H&R Block.
Find out how you can file your H&R Block nonresident state taxes or your H&R Block part-year resident state taxes this year.
Need to install your H&R Block software from a store? Learn how to install your do-it-yourself tax software on your personal computer.