Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software system requirements are:
- Operating System:
- Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS® X 10.9.5 or higher
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Mac®: Safari® 9.1.3 or higher
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Having trouble importing last year’s return into your H&R Block software? We’ll tell you what kinds of files you can import and walk you through the process.
With H&R Block software, filling out your taxes is as easy as taking a pic. Learn more about uploading your W-2 using photo capture.
Real help. From a real tax pro. Read on to learn how H&R Block Software Assist lets you chat with a tax pro without leaving your chair.