Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software system requirements are:
- Operating System:
- Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS® X 10.9.5 or higher
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Mac®: Safari® 9.1.3 or higher
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Find out why updates might be required for your H&R Block Software from our tax experts.
Has the IRS rejected your return because your prior year AGI was wrong? Learn how to easily fix the problem and file your return again with H&R Block software.
Need to file past taxes from a previous year? Find out how you can file back taxes with H&R Block’s tax software.
Did the IRS reject your federal tax return because a dependent’s SSN or name doesn’t match records? Learn how to fix this problem with H&R Block Tax Software.