Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software system requirements are:
- Operating System:
- Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS® X 10.9.5 or higher
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Mac®: Safari® 9.1.3 or higher
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Was your tax return rejected in the H&R Block software? Learn how to correct the issue with detailed information from the experts.
Learn how to pay your taxes with a credit card as you file with H&R Block. Let the team at H&R Block explain how it works.
Learn how to find your H&R Block data file location on your computer with an easy step-by-step explanation.
Find out why updates might be required for your H&R Block Software from our tax experts.