Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software system requirements are:
- Operating System:
- Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS® X 10.9.5 or higher
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Mac®: Safari® 9.1.3 or higher
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Need help installing your H&R Block tax CD? Learn how to install or reinstall the H&R Block Tax Software CD you received in the mail.
Need to buy state tax software? Learn how to buy H&R Block state software so you can complete and file your specific state tax return.
Do you have H&R Block software questions? We can help you understand what to do if you received an H&R Block software CD in the mail and you didn’t order it.
Was your e-file rejected due to an IRS name error or IRS SSN error? Learn what might be wrong and how you can fix it with H&R Block Tax Software.