Does My Computer Meet H&R Block Software System Requirements?
To install your tax software, your computer needs to be able to meet several H&R Block software system requirements. Without these basic requirements, the H&R Block Tax Software might not be able to function properly on your computer.
The H&R Block Tax Software system requirements are:
- Operating System:
- Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS® X 10.9.5 or higher
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Mac®: Safari® 9.1.3 or higher
- Hard-Disk Space: 170MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations
You’ll also need an internet connection to meet H&R Block software system requirements.
Having problems installing H&R Block Tax Software? Learn how to address some of the most common software installation issues with the tax experts.
Does H&R Block software include e-filing? Find out how to use your free federal e-files with detailed information from product experts.
Learn how to install the H&R Block Tax Software you bought from hrblock.com with help from our tax experts.
Need to uninstall your H&R Block Software? Read our step-by-step instructions to remove H&R Block Software from your computer.